Seattle Constellations Network presents an evening of Constellations or Conversations, (click on Community Constellations & Conversations for current event – at the bottom left of this page)
These regularly scheduled events are designed to support the Constellations Community with an evening of experiencing and/or participating in a Constellation “or” with a “themed” conversation.
Everyone in the constellation community are welcomed as is the general public, a great venue to bring a friend or two. Our goal is to increase awareness and acceptance of this work in the general public
Constellation Facitlitators are encouraged to volunteer to be the host facilitator, where you can continue to share and/or develop your craft and increase public awareness of constellations. The other option is to facilitate a topic for discussion. Both are opportunities to learn from and support each other.
Facilitators who volunteer their time and will be provided with the following partnering support for their evening presentation:
- SCN will announce the event well in advance of the event through direct email from the current SCN list serve and will post the event to the SCN website.
- SCN will pay for the venue site and basic refreshments.
- SCN will partner with you and share room set-up, register with sign up and receive payments* from the participants and clean up afterwards.
Facilitators are responsible for the following:
- Advertise or market your event as an adjunct to the SCN email and website announcements. This is your opportunity to expand your professional presence.
- Have business cards or printed materials of your upcoming events (if any) to hand out to participants. Other announcements will be shared also.
We invite you to make the most of the opportunities presented at each Seattle Constellations Network Community Conversation and/or Constellation Evening.
Blessing to you and yours,
The SCN council
*Payments from participants go to SCN toward covering the evening’s expenses. When funds are not sufficient to do so, SCN makes up the difference. When payments exceed expenses, the funds are used to cover other evening’s events that do not.